The One RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Imaginos! reopens at the Elysium Grand Theatre

Go down

Report: Imaginos! reopens at the Elysium Grand Theatre Empty Report: Imaginos! reopens at the Elysium Grand Theatre

Post by The Friend Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Report: Imaginos! reopens at the Elysium Grand Theatre Untitled-1

Reported by Wolf Krieger

IMAGINOS CITY, CERES - Five months after the brutal assassination of Master Sergeant George Harris of the ISF that took place in the middle rows of the Elysium Grand, the theater will finally reopen its doors on Wednesday. Victoria Pleiades Marlborough-Vanderdecken, a former Countess of Hellas, has spent the past months renovating the interior of the theater with her own capital.

"Ms. Vanderdecken is a hard woman to contact," said Emilian Lazar, curator of the Elysium High Museum of Art, the owners of the Elysium Grand. "She's wired the money from her personal accounts to us for the renovation, along with a gracious donation for our arts program. The theater will never look better."

The grand reopening revue will be "Imaginos!", a play about the tumultuous beginnings of the government in an epic four-part musical. The play stars veteran actress Astrid Arkwright as Silvia de la Rojas, Spencer Storm as Axel Field and Karen Yamaguchi as Elisse Stingray. Newcomer Jonathan St. James, graduate of the High College of Arts' Drama School will portray the destructive entity "The Ziz."

"This is the role of a lifetime! I never thought I'd have a bloody chance at something like this," remarked St. James as he sat in the makeup chair, undergoing the tedious five hour process of transforming him into the plumed creature. "Ms. Vanderdecken personally chose me out of several candidates and that's an honor."

Vanderdecken was unavailable for comment at this time.

Report: Imaginos! reopens at the Elysium Grand Theatre Imaginos!playposter
Poster for "Imaginos!" Hololinks to the TicketBot Network is included in this image.
The Friend
The Friend

Back to top Go down