The One RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Mini-Profiles on TICK!

Go down

Character Mini-Profiles on TICK! Empty Character Mini-Profiles on TICK!

Post by The Friend Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 am

Interested in adding a blurb about your character to TICK, TOR's Channel Wiki? Then have I got a deal for you!

Starting today, all you have to do is message me (Friend) on either IRC or the Forums with the name of your character, a character quote and a short, preferably three-lined paragraph summary of your character and I will personally add it to the new character profile page up on TICK. The format is in the quotebox below:

Löwenschwert "Singa" Veldt

"Juraian Royal Trees? Zey should be called ze Amazon Rain Forest. Zen we could cut it down and not worry about zem."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus tincidunt mauris at nisi rutrum accumsan. Suspendisse euismod dapibus laoreet. Duis posuere tincidunt lorem, id sagittis augue rutrum sit amet. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc consectetur risus at nunc congue ut malesuada sem congue.

If you are interested, just send me a message with your quotes and summaries and I'll put them up right away! Thanks in advance.
The Friend
The Friend

Back to top Go down