The One RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's put on a show! (Revenant does opera)

2 posters

Go down

Let's put on a show!  (Revenant does opera) Empty Let's put on a show! (Revenant does opera)

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am

Well, unfortunately in order to contact the Knights of Ares, we're going to have to put on a performance of some sort in order to attract them. IN the case of their higher-ups this means opera. I'd like to suggest Sergeant Voralis pick what work we perform. But we need other people, including a director, arranger, and stage crew leader. So, who can sing, who can do special effects, and that sort of thing? We need all sorts of talent here, I'll probably be going around and talking to everyone in person, but if you can volunteer specific services here, that would be swell.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jim Foster.

Magnus

Back to top Go down

Let's put on a show!  (Revenant does opera) Empty Re: Let's put on a show! (Revenant does opera)

Post by Exacerangutan Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Well, I can sing a bit, at least, and I can take care of my own makeup... I might have something left from my wardrobe we could use for costuming, too... and I might be able to pull off some special effects from behind the scenes, too!

-- Arashi

Exacerangutan

Back to top Go down